Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weird Dream

I had this really odd dream last night.

I can't remember how it started, only that it was strangely twisted. But I do remember the back bit, which I think some part of my mind was subconciously controlling or something:

What happened was, I dreamt that I was in this writing contest of sorts. There were people all around me, and I think an assassin or two. I was supposed to write 3 stories from a list of 5 possible questions. Seemed simple enough.

Until I read the questions.

I can't recall all of them, but one of them stuck out:

1) Write a story about a statue in love, with a hole in its ass that contains an interdimensional portal to another area of your choice.

Title of the story? Arse.

Its dreams like this that make me very worried about myself sometimes...

No comments: