Monday, May 5, 2008

A so it begins....

If you read Klow's blog, you'll see his post abouts TNN

Alright, confession time: I'm joining the writing squad.

Erm, what's the big deal? some may say; Others might go: WTF NOOB

I dunno, I never really was part of the "original" TNN, but in many ways I found the storylines and ideas behind it...interesting.

And so according to XM, my writing will provide a "outsiders" pov about TNN, GEP and so on. Makes me worried though. It means a) suddenly I'm a representative, though of what, I'm not sure and b) I'm gonna screw up. Somewhere. I know I will.

Doing an arc right now, its rather...testy. So far about 3-4 people have read it, and I'm not exactly keen on spreading it out. For one thing, the entire pieces can be rather...insultive at times, me thinks. For another, I fear for my n00bish writing skillz.

But klow isn't complaining and XM's fine, so I guess that'll do.

I really like writing though; Hopefully I'll be able to pull this off. ^^

Night.

No comments: